Travel Asia Guru is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Travel Asia Guru may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to keep a track of our privacy policies.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and/or other personal details
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to tour bookings, customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write us an email us as soon as possible at email@example.com.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Travel Asia Guru
3, Hilton Apts, 41 Hill Road, Bandra West, Mumbai – 50, INDIA
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Travel Asia Guru and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are sometimes able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Travel Asia Guru. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Travel Asia Guru takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount must be paid before arrival at the destination. Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost
15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund
In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies:
Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy
Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy
Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges –the same would be charged as actuals.
Law & Jurisdiction
For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by Travel Asia Guru, will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Mumbai – India.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term Travel Asia Guru ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Travel Asia guru, 3, Hilton Apts, 41 Hill Road, Bandra West, Mumbai – 400050 – India. We are a Sole Proprietorship firm. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Travel Asia Guru’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- All Destinations
- North India
- South India
- Coming Soon
- Image Gallery
- About Us
- Contact Us